Monday, October 24, 2011

November - New York to Boston!

November 10th I'm telling stories at Luca Lounge
Thursday at 7pm on Kambri Crew's What's Your Story?
This month's line-up is cramazin'
Christian Finnegan
David Dickerson
Robin Gelfenbien
Jess Wood
Matt Ruby
Katrin Hier
Sue Funke
Justin Gray and more.
Luca Lounge is located at 222 Avenue B, New York, NY (take the L to 1st ave)

November 11th I'm in Boston telling jokes at The Gas
Fridays At Great Scott
1222 Commonwealth Avenue
Allston, MA 02134-4618
$5 to get in, and always an awesome show booked/hosted by Rob Crean

November 13th is my last night in Boston and I'll be at
Maria Ciampa's Weekly stand up show:
ImprovBoston
9 pm /$10
Every Single Sunday, bub
40 Prospect. St
Cambridge, MA


..and of course I'm at the Treehouse Bar every Tuesday night hosting the Treehouse Mic.
46 Greenwich Ave
6:30-8pm

No comments: